Hey, more jokes!
1. You have to feel bad for Hilary's brother Hugh Rodham
since he gave back the $400,000 he received for getting
pardons for those people. In fact he was spotted on the
highway with a sign, "Will Sue For Food."
2. In a poll 94% of Americans choice for what they gave
up for Lent, and forever, is watching the XFL.
3. A doctor in New York accidentally operated on the wrong
side of a patient's brain. The patient is OK, but suddenly
says he believes everything ever said by Bill Clinton.
4. Jennifer Lopez says she feels bad that she broke up
with Puffy Combs, but she's sure he'll find a new girlfriend
5. If convicted Puffy Combs can get 5 years in jail, or if
the judge is really tough, can sentence Puffy to a full
season of watching the XFL.
6. Former Attorney General Janet Reno signed with a New
York agency to give speeches. She'll talk about the Elian
Gonzalez situation, the bombing of Waco, and how she plans
to be the next WWF Heavyweight Champion.
7. Lots of damage caused by earthquake in Seattle, and lots
of hardship. Some people had to walk as much as two full
blocks just to find an open Starbucks.