Well it's just about time for another Super Bowl. This year's championship football game will feature the New England Patriots going up against the St. Louis Rams. Plenty of people will have Super Bowl parties, and many people will also bet on the game. The Super Bowl seems to always have special wagers that can tried if you happen to be in Las Vegas. Many of them are, to say the least, a bit unusual. Some of those include:
1. You can put down an even-money wager to see
if Bill Clinton will enter the cheerleader's
locker room during the first or second half.
2. Another even money wager is if the winning
coach will doused with Gatorade of Perrier.
3. You can get 50-1 odds that instead of viewing
a replay on a challenged call the referee will
be watching "60 Minutes."
4. A gambler will be paid off at 1,000-1 if
anyone on either teams's coaching staff is
5. The odds are 500-1 that any player, after
scoring a touchdown, dances the hokey-pokey.
6. You'll get 300-1 odds on the possibility that
when and if the referee calls the press box
he instead of being connected with an official
of the National Football League he instead gets a
Chinese take-out restaurant in the Bronx.
7. You will get paid 50,000-1 if you
successfully wager that our National Anthem will
be sung entirely in pig latin.
8. The odds are 100,000-1 against the National
Football League choosing Roseann Barr to sing
the National Anthem.
9. It's an even money wager if you think that
while watching the game President Bush will be
eating a pretzel.