These days it's not enough to just have a job. Now people want a certain description attached to what they do. They want something that will tell the world not only their job title but what their job means. For example, in New York City, the police are known as "The Finest." The Fire Fighters are known as "The Bravest." I just heard that the people that work for the Corrections Department in New York City are "The Boldest." But of course we can't stop there! So please read on!
It is wonderful when someone has pride in what they do. The trouble is, a job title doesn't necessarily tell enough about the person's employment. You can't have that. Many people need a phrase, a saying, a slogan, to go along with the job title. Of course, not all people want to go that route, because let's face it, some jobs just don't have that positive vibe.
Anyhow, here are some job titles and a little something extra to go along with it.
1. Sanitation workers- The Smelliest.
2. Tuba players-- The Blow Hards.
3. Contortionists-- The Most Twisted People
You'll Ever Meet.
4. Veternarians- Watch out. We're animals!
5. Sewer Workers- Some Of The Lowest
People On Earth.
7. Astronauts- Proud To Get High.
8. Deli Workers- We'll Slice It Right In Front
9. Computer Programmers- The Geek-iest.
10. Disc Jockey- We Do It With Our Mouth.
11. Prostitutes- Proud To Lay Down On The
12. Comedians- Is This Just A Big Joke For
13 Politicians- The Best Friends Money Can
14. Barbers- We'll Cut You Hair And There.
15. Photographers-- We Make Sure You Get The
16. Shoe Salesperson- We Perform Wonderful
17. Undertakers- Get Down With Us.
18. Acrobat- You'll Flip For This Job.
19. Professional Skier- It's All Down Hill
20. Airline Pilot- We Love To Be Told To Take
21. Stock Brokers- This Job Is Hard To Bear,
And That's No Bull.
22. Doctors- If You Come To Us You Must Be
23. Dentists- To Become One Of Us Is Like
24. Podiatrists- Give Us A Foot, And We'll
Give You A Smile.
25. Receptionist- Get A Great Reception With