Some new jokes for you!
1. Rudy Guiliani has arranged so that his estranged wife,
Donna Hanover, won't receive any more free Yankee tickets.
To get even she's arranged for Rudy to receive free tickets
to the Pittsburgh Pirates.
2. The Go-Go's are back together, but they're not young
anymore. During a concert last week two of them had to
go-go into Depends.
3. Baseball players get to pick what songs they want
playing when they come to bat. For Derek Jeter it's,
"I Feel Pretty."
4. They changed parts of the movie, "Pearl Harbor" for its
showing in Japan. In the Japanese version the United
States is defeated single-handedly by Jackie Chan.
5. Bill Clinton may get his own TV show called, "I Know Who
You Did Last Summer."