As just about everone knows, President Bush ended up with a bruise on his cheek and a cut lip. He says it happened because he was eating a pretzel, it didn't go down the throat properly, and it caused him to faint and fall to the floor. Of course that just might be true, but you know how things are in Washington. Stories fly around like a feather in a hurricane. Some of the stories going around are really very hard to believe. But I will let you, my public, decide for yourselves. So here are some stroies going around that you might have heard, along with the ones that might be news to you!
1. The President actually fell while chasing
Dan Quayle during a game of hide and seek.
2. Hillary Clinton visited, forgot that Bush is
now the president and not Bill, and punched
3. While Bush was sleeping Monica Lewinsky snuck
into the White House and sucked on his face.
4. Vice President Chaney was over and grabbed
the President's face during his daily heart
5. Al Gore visited and decided to settle the
presidential election once and for all.
6. Bush wanted to show our military men and
women how macho he is so he attempted to shave
without using shaving cream.
7. It's not really a bruise at all, it's a rash.
Turns out he's allergic to Ted Kennedy.
8. The injury to his face might have been
self-inflicted. The President always has had
a fantasy involving him winning the purple heart.