Soma related articles:
Q:How will you send soma prescription to me?
We will ship your original soma order via FedEx Standard Overnight, and you should receive soma it within one business day.
Q:How do I can buy soma online?
A licensed physician reviews your individual situation, then approves or declines your soma order.
Q:If I buy soma online, do you send soma around the world?
We regret that at present, soma shipment are only available domestically and not worldwide.
Q:Wen I buy soma, do you can send my order of soma from your soma Online Pharmacy to my post office box?
We can only deliver package with original soma prescription to valid street addresses.
Q: Does someone have to be home to receive my original soma?
An individual over the age of 18 must sign for soma prescription deliveries.
This information may be interesting for you:
Rolling Stones and a naked Al Sharton
The Rolling Stones want to tour again? Al Sharpton naked? Read all about that, and more!
1. The Rolling Stones wanted to do a 40th anniversary show next year, but young concert-goers don't seem interested in seeing them. But it looks like they can sell out any Century Village!
2. Budweiser was going to sponser the Rolling Stones tour next year, but they dropped out. So now it will be sponsered by Depends.
3. Rush Limbaugh has signed a $285 million deal to do his radio show for the next 8 years. Baseball player Alex Rodriguez now wants a raise from his "pitiful" $250 million deal.
4. Amazing to think that Rush Limbaugh will make $285 million just for talking on the radio. Now when a couple has a kid instead of giving the child a rattle to play with they should give a microphone.
5. The president of Wendy's, Dave Thomas, turned 69 years old. He siad the only health problem he has to do with his nuggets.
6. Al Sharpton is thinking of suing the Navy, saying he was strip-searched and that constitutes cruel and unusual punishment. Hey, I think the Navy people that saw him naked could sue for cruel and unusual punishment!
7. China will be hosting the Olmpics instead of the United States, and they sure are proud. In fact in my fortune cookie all it said was, "Ha, ha!"