Popcorn Thoughts #14
by Duke Rohe
Feed your mind with these kernels of wisdom, written to inspire, motivate, and challenge your thinking and your attitude.
These thoughts grow in value if they spark new thought.
1. Others can't see what you see because they haven't been where you have been.
2. My pain has been the backdrop to my joy.
3. When you take the middle of the road approach you will get hit both ways.
4. You are on the right side when you went through a negative experience and you are on a higher level because of it.
5. Look away from the lure of the convenient, especially when it requires you to let go of the eternal.
6. The more attentive you are, the more you will hear.
7. It is not so much what you say, but what you display that is heard.
8. To come up higher, you have to leave the level you are at.
9. When you give someone a title, it usually changes how they act.
10. If everything were predictable, we wouldn't need faith.