Popcorn Thoughts 17
Tickle your philosophical tastebuds with buttery, mouth-watering kernels of wisdom, humor, and observations about life, the universe, and everything..
One thought leads to another.
1. Don't believe it when you see it; believe it until you see it.
2. Inferiority is a type of self sufficiency.
3. Don't do today what you will be ashamed of tomorrow.
4. Reality is in the eye of the beholder.
'Reasonable' is in the 'I' of the beholder.
5. You can't always change what you like, but you can change what you seek.
6. The beauty of the inside transcends the beauty on the outside.
Beauty on the inside speaks to the heart. Beauty on the outside speaks to the eye.
7. Don't stop at a solution, stop at a better solution.
8. Silence is not a sign of agreement. Both the sender and receiver need to know this.
9. Time is the measuring cup of faith.
10. Don't seek your happiness over God's joy, your way over God's direction, your relief over God's peace, your ability over God's capability, your wisdom over God's Word.